- If you ask us a question or register with this site, we collect your contact information and additional information that you volunteer so that we can respond to your request. We’ll track your online activity and the information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages, used to customize the content and/or layout of our pages to optimize your website experience.If you supply us with your telephone number online you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding your visit to our website. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by responding to the initial email that you receive from us.
- We do not share any information about you unless we are required by law to do so for authorized law enforcement, homeland security, and national security. We state on the website that when you contact us about a mortgage an officer from our preferred lending partner will contact you regarding your inquiry. This Lending partner is contractually bound by the policy and terms of this website.
- If you provide us with your email address and you choose to correspond with us via email, we may choose to store these correspondences together with your registration information. Occasionally, we may also send you email notifications relating to new offers that we feel that you might find valuable. If at any time you wish to stop receiving these offers, you may click the unsubscribe link on any of these communications to opt-out or email your request to our website company at Pete@PerdidoPete.com
- If you supply us with a phone number, then you are giving us permission to call you even if you are on the U.S. Do Not Call Registry. If you choose not to be bothered, please let us know. We will add you to our own Do Not Call list.
- We do not collect any information subject to the Privacy Act.